Ask The Community

Hate the new interface, want to go back but no option

2»

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 3,164 Community Manager

Hi @Closed account 

Thanks for your feedback!

We value your opinion, and we appreciate active and critical users! 

We believe the best way to build a better product is in collaboration with our users. Your feedback is crucial for understanding your needs and solving the right problems. To achieve that we have our User Focus Program. In this program, you get exclusive previews and can give early feedback on ideas, concepts, and potential new features!

It would be an honor to also have you in our program and we would like to invite you to apply for the program here: https://content.teamviewer.com/en/teamviewer-user-focus-program/

We are looking forward to receiving your feedback on the UI and other ideas, concepts, and potential new features soon.

Thanks and best,

Esther

Community Manager
  • worm6666
    worm6666 Posts: 3

In my TV (the latest update) - if You stretch the window very very far left - it looks like old contacts standalone window... (not the same but looks very similar...)

PC-LIST-ONLYPC-LIST-ONLY

But You should have advanced option ticked ON - "allow small window size for computers & contacts"

2020-05-05_07-33-03_TOTALCMD64.jpg

What I'm missing from far begin of TV is GROUP CASCADING !

I would like to have "building like" cascaded hierarchy:

HEADQUARTER -┬-> FLOOR 2 -┬-> ROOM 204
    │ └-> ROOM 205
    └-> FLOOR 3 -┬-> ROOM 301
    └-> ROOM 302
    OFFICE TT ---┬-> ROOM 1
    └-> SERVER ROOM