can't control remotely my android

ladytf
ladytf Posts: 6

Hello,

I'm sorry, i'm terrible in my english but i will try...

I can't acess my phone remotly. i already try with qs app and the host app.
I press the option allow on my phone and in computer keep saying "tyour partner rejected your connection request"

what i can do?

i have a ulefone power 3s

Tagged:

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

HI @ladytf 

It sounds like you will need to ask the owner of that phone to accept the TeamViewer connection. As the notification states: Your partner (the one holding the phone) rejected your connection request.

There should be a prompt on the screen and s/he should accept the request to allow you access to the phone.

Best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• ladytf

hi @Esther 

the phone is mine, i give premission...

Exist a permission hidden somewhere?

i have my phone and computer in portuguese but i can send pictures if i think that helps

• Esther

Hi again @ladytf 

Is your TeamViewer on your mobile and your computer running with the latest release?

Did you already restart both apps?

Best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• ladytf

yess i have

a few weeks ago i had do the control remote, this week i try and cann't do...

• Esther

OK - if you are on the latest release and already restarted the service, there is not much you can do.

As the last question: How much time passes between you send the prompt to the mobile and you click the Accept  Button?

Best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• ladytf

almost immediately. i have my phone next to me

• Esther

Hi @ladytf 

Thanks for getting back to me.

In case you have a TeamViewer license, I recommend contacting TeamViewer's technical support and sending in the logfiles both from your Android device and your computer for a deeper analysis.

In case, you are a free user and can´t send in a ticket to the support, my recommendation is to make a fresh install of both apps and try again to connect. Maybe we also find another community user, who had the same issue and found a solution.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that you will find a solution quickly!

Esther

Former Community Manager

• ladytf

with teamviwer host is needed some premission after insert the e-mail account?

• ladytf

i unistal every teamviwer on my phone and instal just android host.... the problem continues....

when i enter from teamviwer host he doesn't ask me for any permission... is normal?

• kelk10
    kelk10 Posts: 1

I had this issue on quicksupport.  I fixed it by going to Setttings>Apps>QuickSupport  and turning "Appear on top" to "On"