Transfer a License from Former Employee

Hello,

A previous employee had purchased a TeamViewer Business subscription. He left behind his login credentials, but they don't work. "The username and password you entered do not match any accounts on record." I don't have access to his email, so I can't request a password reset or whatever.

I'd like to transfer his license over to myself (or someone else). How do I do this? Who do I contact and how? The "open a ticket" links just take me to the community portal.

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @hessej,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

For this request, you will have to contact our customer support via phone: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/ 

I thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• hessej
    hessej Posts: 3

I contacted support, and after an hour and a half of phone tag and email back-and-forth, they were able to transfer the license to my name.
    But it won't let me reassign the license to this account, because it's already assigned to another user. That's exactly why I wanted to get the license transfered to my name. :(

• hessej
    hessej Posts: 3

I responded via email to the person who handled the ticket, but still waiting for a response. And our customer is still waiting for me to be able to service their PC.