👉 This chapter applies to TeamViewer clients that have a TeamViewer Tensor license with the Conditional Access Add-on.
With Conditional Access, you can control the TeamViewer usage and access rights throughout your organization using a rules engine you configure within the Management Console. This conditional access provides an additional layer of security for your corporate network.
⚠Conditional Access is a security feature and therefore no connection is allowed initially as soon as the rule verification is activated!
With TeamViewer Tensor Conditional Access, enterprise IT and security managers can maintain company-wide oversight of TeamViewer access and usage from a single location.
- Centralized rules management within the Management Console
- Assign permissions for remote session, file transfer, and meeting connections
- Configure rules at the account, group, or device level
- Cloud-based solution that provides greater flexibility than an on-premise approach
- Dedicated infrastructure is managed and serviced by TeamViewer
- Supports Windows and macOS
Overall, you gain full control over remote connections within your corporate environment. This TeamViewer Tensor functionality helps you tighten up your security by allowing access and connections to only authorized users or devices, consequently preventing data leaks, risky behavior, and minimizing risks.
Find detailed instractions and more information about Conditional Access here: