Allow Remote Control

cchu
cchu Posts: 2
edited April 2023 in Meeting Forum

With the latest Blizz update, we are missing Allow Control feature. Is this something intended?

Comments

• cchu
    cchu Posts: 2

Thanks for prompt response. I have already switched back to old UI, but there's no option for Allow Control anymore in old UI.

Chris

• Hilal
    Hilal Posts: 6

Hi Chris,

if you are looking for remote control features you can use our TeamViewer products and solutions exactly made for these use cases. It is free for personal use, have a look at: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/

While at Blizz we only focus on online meetings and collaboration. We do not offer any remote control feature and focus on providing innovative features and updates for an even better online meetings experience.

Best Regards, Hilal

• ljackf
    ljackf Posts: 1

The problem with taking this stance is that it renders Blizz virtually useless as teaching/support tool. There are times where I need the collaborator to drive on my system to show me the exact steps that they are taking or I may need to show them the steps that they should be taking. The idea that I can do that with different software you offer, even though it may be free, leads me to look elsewhere. I suppose I will be looking at Go-To-Meeting next year.