Operating system: Windows
Release date: 2020-07-09
Hello, I hope 15.7.7 fixed issue with Teamviewer stating network connection issue after waking win 10 version 2004 from sleep.
fixed bugs? ok lol
Faulting application name: TeamViewer.exe, version: 126.96.36.199, time stamp: 0x5efdfc6b
Faulting module name: TeamViewer.exe, version: 188.8.131.52, time stamp: 0x5efdfc6b
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x0235d65e
Faulting process id: 0x9b0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d657794c5af78a
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe
Report Id: 0eb10ab7-c390-11ea-86f9-b8ee65ffdb66
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID
This is just to inform you that the problem with changed ID when upgrading to Windows 10 version 2004 is not fully solved. I upgraded one laptop yesterday from the previous version of Windows 10 to version 2004 and the ID was changed and it was not anymore assigned to my account! The TeamViewer version on this laptop is 15.7.7. So apparently this change of ID can still happen. It was no problem for me because I cold just reassign it to my account and everything works.
Thanks a lot for the update! We would like to have a look into this case. Could you send us a ticket with
Thanks in advance!
Hi again @Bokehill
Thanks a lot for your help!
I forwarded the ticket with your logs directly to the dev teams! I am keeping my fingers crossed 🤞
The problem is not solved ! We still experience using v 15.8.3 that an upgrade to Windows 2004 destroys the TV configuration. The login gets lost, the ID changes and the device needs to be reauthorised after logging in again.
This is tedious when you have to do this for 20 PCs!!!
The issue with TeamViewer and upgrading to Windows 10 version 2004 is not solved fully. I was not able to connect to a PC which I upgrade today. TeamViewer (version 15.8.3) was connected to my account but when I tried to remotely connect, I just got the message that the password was incorrect. No password was given on the remote but I relied on it being connected to my account. I removed the connection to to me account and added it again but this did not make any difference. It concluded that the password was incorrect and asked for the password given on the remote screen but there was no password since this was inactivated.
Finally I gave up and uninstalled, installed again. and connected it to my account. Now it works.