Announcements

Did you already try the new Windows 10 October 2020 Update?

Share your feedback and experience with TeamViewer on the new Windows build with our developers here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Trigon

Can't see view dual monitor as individual windows

Hello,

Before version 15.7.6 I could view duel montors on the remote machine as individual WINDOWS. With this version, it appears that I can only view dual monitors as individual TABS. Below is a screenshot of my configuration. 

Is this a bug or am doing something stupid??

screenshot_1.png

Thanks in advance
Michelle

4 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by
Trigon
Solution

Re: Can't see view dual monitor as individual windows

Goodness... it's like I'm talking to myself in the wind on this forum. Nobody ever replies. Anyhoooo, in case someone else has this problem. I've found what I was doing wrong. Follow steps 1 and 2 below, woot! woot! 

screenshot_fixed.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by
Trigon
Solution

Goodness... it's like I'm talking to myself in the wind on this forum. Nobody ever replies. Anyhoooo, in case someone else has this problem. I've found what I was doing wrong. Follow steps 1 and 2 below, woot! woot! 

screenshot_fixed.png

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

😂😂😂😂😂 Thanks @michellepace for sharing your monologue and solution.

Let me just add that the TeamViewer Community is not a customer support forum. We guarantee neither a response nor a time frame for a response.

The TeamViewer Community is a user interaction driven Community and, of course, if a staff member/moderator can help, we also provide answers.

I also noticed that you received answers from us in the previous posts you published. 😇

Anyways, I'm glad you found the answer to your question and thanks again for your valuable content! 👍

Best regards

Jean 

French Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution button below. ✅
You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Highlighted
Posted by
Trigon

Hi Jean, thanks for the reply. hooray :). Yes sorry, I didin't mean to imply that I hold the teamviewer staff responsible. Teamviewer is used by... millions? of people around the world. It's just I would expect a more vibrant community. I have an idea... I actually learnt of it from a website which sells powerbi learning courses. They offer a "deal" to anyone who answers I think it is 30 questions on their forum within a certain specific amount of time (vetted answers and of course the questions can't all be easy ones), they give a six month membership away. Just an idea. Anyhow, thank you and cheers! 

Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

@michellepace this is a great idea! 🤩

I will bring this up internally and keep you posted if something in this direction is created! 🙌

Take care,

virtual hug.gif

French Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution button below. ✅
You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
Thanks for being an active member of our Community!