Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Double screen (simultaneous) on Mac

Hello,

I would like to use my office Computer (Remote, PC, dual screen) from my Home computer (Local, Mac, Dual screen).

I would like to use the 2 screens from my home mac to display the 2 screens of my office PC.

I know how to switch from 1 screen to the other, I know how to display the 2 screens of my office PC on 1 sceen of my home mac, but I can't have the 2 screens of my office PC displayed on the 2 screens of my home Mac.

I know this is possible when both computers are PC, but is this possible with Mac?

Thank you for your help.

1 Reply
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: Double screen (simultaneous) on Mac

Hello @sam24,

Thank you for your message. 🙌

I recommend you to start a first connection and display remote screen 1 on local screen 1.

And go back to the TeamViewer Remote Control interface, start a second connection and display the remote screen 2 on local screen 2

All this, via the View menu in the remote control toolbar.

I hope this could help. 🍀

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. 👇

Cheers,

Jean

French Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution button below. ✅
You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: Double screen (simultaneous) on Mac

Hello @sam24,

Thank you for your message. 🙌

I recommend you to start a first connection and display remote screen 1 on local screen 1.

And go back to the TeamViewer Remote Control interface, start a second connection and display the remote screen 2 on local screen 2

All this, via the View menu in the remote control toolbar.

I hope this could help. 🍀

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. 👇

Cheers,

Jean

French Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution button below. ✅
You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

View solution in original post