Password Capture

Hello there, i am trialing TV with the purpose of purchasing but i need information on a feature of some sort that i cannot find and do not know if it is even supported.

I am looking to capture user passwords while doing remote support sessions, if im unclear let me explain. I was wondering if a users password can be captured for the purpose of support so the user would not have to reveal it to me and i would need to change the password in our AD. For example, if i was working on a users machine that required a password to install an application i could capture/copy the password and paste showing only ********** in the password box. I hope it makes sense, any help would greatly be appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @EddMan,

Thank you for your message and welcome in the TeamViewer Community! ?

As far I as I understood you, you are trying to find the best way on how to create TeamViewer account and to synchronize it with your AD environment.

This is totally feasible with our Active Directory Connector integration. You will find all the information you need in our Knowledge Base article here: Active Directory Connector (AD Connector) and on our website here: TeamViewer Integration Partner: Microsoft Active Directory 

I hope this could help. ?

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. ?

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager