Announcements

Did you already try the new Windows 10 October 2020 Update?

Share your feedback and experience with TeamViewer on the new Windows build with our developers here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Portes of teamviewer

Hello everyone!
I connected through a filtered internet provider so I have a lot of problems with the feature.
I would be happy if you could provide me with the list of addresses / sites / ports that the software should use, which I will send to a company that will open them to me freely and it will help me very much.
Thank you all !!!

[personal information removed by moderator]

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by
Hexagon
Solution

Re: Portes of teamviewer

Destination IPs Addresses

The TeamViewer software makes connections to our master servers located around the world. These servers use a number of different IP address ranges, which are also frequently changing. As such, we are unable to provide a list of our server IPs. However, all of our IP addresses have PTR records that resolve to *.teamviewer.com. You can use this to restrict the destination IP addresses that you allow through your firewall or proxy server.

I don't work for TeamViewer. I'm just a user.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by
Hexagon

Which-ports-are-used-by-TeamViewer

• TCP/UDP Port 5938 is preferred.
  • TCP Port 443 is tried next.
  • TCP Port 80 is a last resort.
Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

thank you for the answer!
I've already seen this post, but it does not help me.
I need to know URL of sites (WWW.?.COM) to open them for good.
Thanks for the help
Waiting for an answer
Michael

Highlighted
Posted by
Hexagon
Solution

Destination IPs Addresses

The TeamViewer software makes connections to our master servers located around the world. These servers use a number of different IP address ranges, which are also frequently changing. As such, we are unable to provide a list of our server IPs. However, all of our IP addresses have PTR records that resolve to *.teamviewer.com. You can use this to restrict the destination IP addresses that you allow through your firewall or proxy server.

View solution in original post