account shows "free" but I paid my invoice and have no way to submit a ticket and getting dinged for

Options

OK, my credit card expired and there is no way to change it in the system so I got dinged with an invoice email. I was out of town and could not update within the 24 hour period of the first email. I just paid it yesterday and my account still shows as "free" and I can't access my computers as I am getting dumped by the Commerical Use Suspected, when I HAVE A PAID ACCOUNT FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS. 
Becuase the system thinks my account is FREE I can't submit a ticket and they won't answer the phone on the weekend when I do all my remote work.  
I know nobody here can help, it is just frustratining and I have to vent. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator
    Options

Hi @dpfreak,

Thank you for posting.

We are sorry to hear your disappointing experience with us. 

Can you kindly try restart TeamViewer service and login to your license account again for a new connection please? If the connections fail again, kindly contact TeamViewer Support Team for individual support please. If in the worsest scenario that you are not able to contact TeamViewer Support Team, kindly Private Message to any community moderator with your license information and contact information, we are happy to assist you.

Hope the information is helpful and thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员