A connection could not be estabilished. Either your partner isn't connected to the internet or your partner's TeamViewer

Announcements

Are you new to TeamViewer and Home Office and do you need some help? Check out our FAQ here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

A connection could not be estabilished. Either your partner isn't connected to the internet or your partner's TeamViewer

Hello everyone !

Today Thursday, 16 november 2020 I encountered the following problem.

eroare team viewer11 premium.jpg

My partners are offline. Everyone uses TeamViewer 6.

I have TeamViewer 11 Premium - 1 channel license.

I was personally in the locations and they all have internet connection.

Windows 10, 8, 7. On every version of Windows I tested, TeamViewer 6 behaves the same.

If I uninstall version 6 and install TeamViewer 11 everything is ok., appear online.

What can I do?

I cannot uninstall TeamViewer 6 and install another newer version because there are other partners who have TeamViewer 6 license and are entering in the same computers.

There are tens or hundreds of customers.

What can I do?

Please can anyone help me?

I started to get tired of problems with TeamViewer.

He always tells me that the maximum number of connections has been reached.

Although no one except me had access. Only I had access to the management console. And I can't log in even though I have an internet connection ...

Now this problem ...I don't know how it ends.

I paid the License to TeamViewer. 

A lot of money for such problems !

Thanks in advance for any suggestion, hint !

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: A connection could not be estabilished. Either your partner isn't connected to the internet or your partner's TeamVi

Hello @bigam21

Thank you for your message.

On the 15th of January 2020, we sunsetted the TeamViewer versions 5, 6 and 7. You will find more information in our announcement here: Sunset of TeamViewer 5, 6 and 7. This is why the modules in version 6 you are trying to connect to, are not working.

As you have a license for TeamViewer 11, we recommend you to install TeamViewer 11 on all your devices and the ones you are connecting to.

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Best regards

Jean

French Community Moderator
Did my reply answer your question ? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful ? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.