Connect to the host, but only see black screen

13»

Answers

• ZoltanMTS
    ZoltanMTS Posts: 1

Hi,

I do not know if it helps anybody, but I went to settings and changed the screen resiution to a lower one and I got a screen on my phone.

Regards,

Zoltan

• Dear friends,

I have the same issue. I have TV 14 on both PC. But from one of the two, I am not able to see the host screen.Just a black screen. 

Can you help me to resolve the issue ?

• If you have Duet installed then that is your problem. Uninstall it and reboot.

• kode54
    kode54 Posts: 17 ✭✭

I have a similar issue connecting into a macOS virtual machine that has a dedicated video card inserted. The client can only see the menu bar and the desktop background, but not the icons or the windows that are open.

I am running the latest TeamViewer on both ends, macOS Catalina public beta 9 (soon to be updated to 10), AMD RX 480 video card.

• So if i buy for 1 year then can i use black screen and keyboard mouse lock feature ?

• When connecting from IPhone to Andriod Teamveiwer Host.  I see black screen if the LCD is off, otherwise it is OK. 
    The work around is to leave the screen on 24/7 on the Andriod Teamviewer Host.

No issue when connecting from PC or other Andriod devices.  

• PhilR
    PhilR Posts: 1

Yes, it was for me! Many thanks!!

PhilR

• it16
    it16 Posts: 2

can get on from andriod and tablet but not from computer.  This was fine last week.

• it16
    it16 Posts: 2

Where is the link?

• GonezJason390
    GonezJason390 Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello, I am having this same problem! Can someone please help. The host phone is a droid and the remote phone I use to control it is an iPhone XR. Whenever I connect to host the screen is black. I’ve tried reinstalling apps and still same issue.