Did sign-in server fail to respond to you, too?

Announcements

Are you using TeamViewer to help your parents and friends? Check out the best practices in our new blog post.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Did sign-in server fail to respond to you, too?

Today I tried the new GUI Preview of TeamViewer 12 for Mac OS X.  When I selected the Computers & Contacts panel, the GUI requested that I sign in.  This request seemed odd, because when I had signed in previously using the old GUI for TeamViewer 11, it had displayed my Computers & Contacts panel with me already signed in.

I tried four times to sign in, each time re-checking that the e-mail address & password were correct.  Four times I got the error message shown below:
No response from Computers & Contacts server.png

So I changed the TeamViewer preferences to go back to the old GUI, closed TeamViewer, and then reopened it.  Yep, as in the past under TeamViewer 11, the Computers & Contacts window was shown, without my having to sign in anew.

I reverted the preferences to opt again for the new GUI Preview, shut down TeamViewer, reopened TeamViewer, selected the Computers & Contacts panel, and -- lo and behold! -- that panel displayed without asking me to sign in anew.

After that, I was able to sign out and sign back in using the new GUI Preview 

So now I am wondering if this was actually a transient malfunction of the sign-in server?  Or was it due to my trying to run TeamViewer 12 for the first time with the new GUI Preview?

If you, too, had the sign-in server fail to respond to you, would you please reply to me?

4 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: Did sign-in server fail to respond to you, too?

I have this issue after upgrading OSX to 10.12.4.

Before the upgrade it worked 100%.  Now I cannot sign in.

I am using latest version of Teamviewer 11.  I even tried Teamviewer 12 - same thing.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Hey,
Since recently, I have the same issue under TV 12 and Win 10 , but not the same message.

"Le nom d'utilisateur et le mot de passe que vous avez saisis ne correspondent à aucun compte enregistré"

After a website connexion on line, the session does open automatically ...

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Just Exit the Teamviwer and reopen it.

The problem will disappears.

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Apparently there was a script error with google advertising on the free version which hung up my remote computer's ability to restart and recoconnect remotely.  I had to go manually clear the error after rebooting the computer on site.  Well, free is worth what you pay for it I guess.