Posted by vmconrad
Digon

Either your partner isn't connected to the internet or your partner's TeamViewer isn't running yet.

I'm recently getting this message when i try to connect to another computer on TV "Either your partner isn't connected to the internet or your partner's TeamViewer isn't running yet."... any suggestions on how to fix this? I've been using TV for years with no issues until now.

7 Replies
7 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: Either your partner isn't connected to the internet or your partner's TeamViewer isn't running yet.

Hi @vmconrad,

Thank you for your post.

As the message shows that: Either your partner isn't connected to the internet or your partner's TeamViewer isn't running yet. Can you kindly check  for the internet connection and TeamViewer is working fine for remote connections please.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Ying_Q

Highlighted
Posted by vmconrad
Digon

Re: Either your partner isn't connected to the internet or your partner's TeamViewer isn't running yet.

The error message is not correct. Please let me know what to do to resolve this issue asap.

Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hi @vmconrad,

Thank you for your reply.

In order to assist you with a possible solution, can you kindly provide more information on the connection settings please. On the other hand, can you kindly check the internet ports on both sides of connection please, and make sure that the ports are available and open.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Ying_Q   

Highlighted
Posted by vmconrad
Digon

Can you please explain what 'connection settings' you're referring to and provide instructions on how exactly how to see if the ports are open?

Highlighted
Posted by jtruong11
Photon

Any additional movement on this issue? I've been dealing with the same issue where it'll work one minute then the next it'll kick me off for a period of time then allow me back in. There does not seem to be any consistent pattern. I'm not sure what is causing the issue.

Highlighted
Posted by haskovec
Henagon

I had to get a new computer and was trying to get TV up and running. From my new computer I can see all my other ones, but from this is the only one I can not see my new computer. I can use TV to go to another computer and I can see all of them so I know the internet is on and it is working. Any suggestions on how to get this machine to see my new one. Thanks

Highlighted
Posted by cpleung
Henagon

I have this issue found on yesterday. It was running prefect till last Friday. When I was tried to remote my office PC. It was just connecting.......but not success. Today, when I was back to office, it was still not working. But, when I connected my PC via WiFi, everthing was working properly. However, this was not working when I used back the complany wire network (this netwrok could access to internet when using web browser). Anything got wrong?