Goole Cloud Engine, VM with Gpu

Announcements

Enjoy your weekend!

If you want to read our latest blog post, click here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Goole Cloud Engine, VM with Gpu

Hello, i hope somebody can help me out- i have a Windows Server 2016 on Google Cloud Engine with a Teslak80 Gpu. I tried to connect with any remote Software u can imagine, logmein, radmin, vnc etc. I cant use Rdp, because i want to run this machine as a Cloud Pc to game on it. Everytime i connect i get a black screen without any option to control. I already installed the Hostversion and connected with the Server ID. From the client Side i login with the Admincredentials. On the Hostmachine TV Monitor Driver is installed. I dont know what else i can do, i found 2 similiar Posts on the Internet, with the same Problem, but no Solution. I already tried windows 2008r2, in this Version i can get acces with logmein, but the graphics are not working properly... I also changed Permission on the destributed Com via component service for some apps, which were listed in the windows event log, but with no succes. The Graphicscard is working properly, i started the Game and closed my rdp connection, and it was succesfully joining my Server. Is the Problem maybe the Headless System without a Display Adapter, so TV cant capture it?

I hope somebody can help me, thanks in Advance.

Sincerely