Announcements

Remote Control for all devices running Android 7+ is here!

(Incl. Google Pixel series, Xiaomi smartphones, Oppo devices, and many more)

Learn more

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

How to cancel for a refund

I want to cancel my subscription for a full refund. The service is not what my work is looking for.

I am told to 'start a ticket' but I don't see where that option is. Your site keeps bringing me to this messageboard. I don't want to post my personal information on here.

Could you please contact me with instructions on how to cancel for a refund.

Thank you. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: How to cancel for a refund

Hi @stephengurewitz ,

Thank you for your post.

In order to create a support ticket, you need a TeamViewer account that is linked with your license. If you submit a ticket with free account, it comes to the community.

For more information, please read this article.

Kind regards,
Yuri

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Highlighted
Solution

Hi @stephengurewitz ,

Thank you for your post.

In order to create a support ticket, you need a TeamViewer account that is linked with your license. If you submit a ticket with free account, it comes to the community.

For more information, please read this article.

Kind regards,
Yuri

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

When I posted my initial message here my account wouldn't activate to a 'business account', so I was unable to submit a ticket. Since then my account has activated and I submitted a ticket properly. Hopefully customer service can take it from there. 

For anyone experiencing the same issue as me, after waiting 24 hrs after purchase, I went back to purchase email and tried the activation link again and this time it worked (my account activated and I was able to submit a ticket). Hopefully this helps someone.

Thanks for your reply, Yuri!

Highlighted

Hi @stephengurewitz ,

I am glad to hear that you have activated your license successfully.

Thank you for your feedback. I have already forwarded your feedback and customer experienced internally. I appreciate your time to share your experience here.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to post in the community!

Thanks a lot,
Yuri

Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

If you could nudge customer service to look at the ticket I submitted for a refund that would be greatly appreciated (maybe you already have). Ultimately I purchased the wrong license option and want a refund on the 'business access' (of which I don't need). 

Thanks again for your help -- I'm certain your extra busy given the influx of people working remotely. Your attention here is appreciated.

Best,

Stephen

Highlighted

Hi @stephengurewitz ,

Please check the support ticket.
Now it's all sorted and you are ready to purchase Remote Access license 😊

Hope this helps you and you will enjoy using TeamViewer!

Best regards,
Yuri

Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

I want to cancel my subscription for a full refund (order #118E**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**)

Hi,

I want to cancel my subscription (order #118E**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**) for a full refund, as it seems there is a problem with this order. 

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: I want to cancel my subscription for a full refund (order #118E**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**)

Hi @AhmadZaki,

Thank you for your post. 

We are unable to affect or provide direct support in cancellation or licensing issues here in the community, for security purposes. Please contact our support team. They will assist you individually.

We thank you for your understanding and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Fiona