Posted by VladislavDolin
Henagon

I want to cancel my subscription for a full refund

I had taken the subscription for 1 year on 8th Jul 2019. I would like to cancel subscription and make full refund. I had submitted "Sales Inquiry" ticket yesterday, more then 24 hours past and still no answer.

Please guide me how to resolve this issue and get my refund asap. Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: I want to cancel my subscription for a full refund

Hi @VladislavDolin 

Thanks a lot for sending the cancellation via the Portal!

I can see your ticket arrived in the system and also in time (=within the 7-day-money-back guarantee, which says you can return your newly purchased TeamViewer license or AddOn licenses within 7-days from purchase and we will refund or cancel your invoice.). So - no worries! You´ll get your money back!

My colleagues will contact to you soon and clarify the details. I apologize for the waiting time and would like to thank you for your patience here. 

Let me know once it´s all done!

Thanks and best, Esther

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

HI @VladislavDolin 

Thanks for your message.

You might find this article helpful about the Subscription renewal  as well as this about How / until when can I cancel my subscription?

In both articles you find all relevant information incl. the link to submit a ticket to reach our service team. I recommend sending your request again via this form as the Sales inquiry is only meant for requesting a quote or a new license.

Please keep in mind that the community has no access to your license or contract and can not process your request.

Thanks and best,

Esther

2 Replies
Posted by VladislavDolin
Henagon

@Esther. Thank you for anwer. As you said i sended new ticket more then 24 hours ago and still no answer. Any chance i can get anwer on a ticket or support portal isnt working?unnamed.png

Community Manager
Solution

Hi @VladislavDolin 

Thanks a lot for sending the cancellation via the Portal!

I can see your ticket arrived in the system and also in time (=within the 7-day-money-back guarantee, which says you can return your newly purchased TeamViewer license or AddOn licenses within 7-days from purchase and we will refund or cancel your invoice.). So - no worries! You´ll get your money back!

My colleagues will contact to you soon and clarify the details. I apologize for the waiting time and would like to thank you for your patience here. 

Let me know once it´s all done!

Thanks and best, Esther