Posted by Cminer
Photon

Logging into a remote desktop if the password changed

I am attempting to log in to my desktop remote. I have all sign on information, how can I find out what my partner computer password changed to? Is there a way to find this out if I'm the one who set up the accounts?

4 Replies
Posted by DesertSweeper
Trigon

Re: Logging into a remote desktop if the password changed

Of course not - if you could find that out so could someone else. But your question makes little sense anyway - if you are the one who set them up you should know the password. If someone changed it at the remote just ask them what they changed it to

Posted by sourpickle
Electron

I need help with this also.... I would like remote access to my computer at any time.  If My computer restarts at any time the password changes.  Can I set up a permanent password?  I cannot use remote access if I am not at the computer and able to see what the temporary password has changed to.  How does this make any sense?  

Highlighted
Posted by DesertSweeper
Trigon

Yes - you need to set up "Unattended Access". OPen Teamviewer and click "Connection" drop-down menu (top-left) and select "Setup unattended Access" and walk through the Wizard. It will ask you for a password as partof the setup.

1 Reply
Posted by sourpickle
Electron

Great! This worked! Thank you so much!!!