Please check your internet connection

Announcements

Enjoy your weekend!

If you want to read our latest blog post, click here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Please check your internet connection

hi, in the last few days i can't log in to my account. keep getting the following massage: Please check your internet connectio. most likly you use a proxy server and you have to enter the proper information in the options dialog. 

using Windows 10 on Desktop. 

thank you, joshua. 

11 Replies
11 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Please check your internet connection

Hi Joshua,

maybe you find some useful information in this thread.

best, Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Eshther hi, 

thank you for your reply. i looked at the thread, but nothing helps. what should i do?

thank you. 

J. 

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

finaly. thank you very much. 

Highlighted
Posted by
Trigon

May I know how you eventually solved the problem?

Flying @way
Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

Hi Esther, i live in United Arab Emirates, im having the same problems where im getting the no internet connection. everything was working fine on thursday before i went on my weekend. so i didnt really use it on the weekend, and now im i need it and its not working. im getting this error that kaspersky may be blocking it but i tried deactivating the my kaspersky, teamviewer is on my trusted applications and i dont really think its kaspersky as it has always been there and it has been fine with it. can you please check the matter for me. thx

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

I did not see posted what it was that resolved your problem. Could I trouble you for that information.

Thank you

Peter

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Solved my issue. I finally found it was Windows Defender latest definition causing my problem. As soon as I disabled Windows Defender, I was connecting normally.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Do you mean totally disable defender? 

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

I have read through your thread and all of the posted responses and tried everything that applies to me and nothing has worked. I am in the US and have flawlessly used TV for years and all of the sudden it won't connect to my network. I have re-set my network, restarted computers, tried using and then disabling Proxy settings, turning off Windows Defender, etc. and nothing has solved my problem. I need desperately to access files on my desktop in Florida and an out of the state for another several weeks. HELP PLEASE!!!

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

sorry for delay responding. My problem turned out to be my ISP (Talktalk) disabling Teamviewer. Don't think you have them in Florida!

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

might be some kind of software blocking. Here I have 3 OS installed on this PC. Vista, XP Mediaversion (=Prof) and XP Prof. Prof and Vista working fine. On Mediaversion I cannot logon. deinstalled TV, deleted all traces in Registry and %appdata% and reinstalled. same problem. Firewall and Avast off.