• MindyBelcher
    Options

I would like to cancel my subscription.

Can I please get a refund?

Thanks,

Mindy

• MindyBelcher
    Options

I want to cancel my subscription - how do I do that?

Thanks,

Mindy

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator
    Options

Hi @MindyBelcher,

Thank you for posting.

Kindly call TeamViewer Support Team  for a direct discussion on canceling subscription please. Or find more information about How to submit a ticket with your licensed account about your cancellation request.

Please be aware that this is TeamViewer Community, we provide assistance to general questions, but this is not the best place for accounting issues as this isn't an official customer support method. Posting in the community does not mean you can get instant assistance. Please read the community guidelines.

If you have any contract/invoice/licensing issues, please feel free to contact our support teamSorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Warm regards,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • MindyBelcher
    Options

Thank you for responding!

Thanks, I have been trying to raise a ticket but have not been able to post it until yesterday – I have screenshots showing the error message I got when I tried to post to the community.

While you have a 7 day return policy, if you can't communicate with anyone it becomes an issue.

Nothing I do takes me anywhere other than "community" - and I could not post to even request a cancellation until yesterday.

If I replied to this email it goes to a “no reply” - no communication

“Teamviewer Support Team” takes me back to community where this post is and it won't let me post my invoice number so -  - no communication

I called the number but the office closes at 11:00 AM. -  - no communication

I'm hoping this goes through as a private message?  but I'm editing this because it doesn't go as a private message but as a post

Every link you sent (listed below) takes me back to community - there is no "new support ticket" link - so no communciation

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/?_ga=2.**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**.**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**.**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**-**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**.**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**

Please cancel – my nvoice number is 2 1 0 5 8 9 4 2 0 8. - which I am typing in but doesn't show up so -  - no communication