Announcements

Shape the future of the TeamViewer product with our Product Team. Click here to join!

Highlighted
Posted by Zef
Photon

TV 12 ID and Password blank

Have a windows 7 computer 64-bit that will not display the ID or password. We have uninstalled and reinstalled, and still no ID or Password.

The user started to go through the process of purchasing the TV, and changed their minds, and after that it has not displayed a ID or password.

6 Replies
6 Replies
Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff

RE: TV 12 ID and Password blank

Dear Zef,

Thank you for your post, we are currently working on this issue.

Wish you a great week.

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Reyhan
Posted by NandaP
Photon

Re: RE: TV 12 ID and Password blank

Any update on this issue? I am having the same issue. ID & Password are blank. Please help.

Posted by mike65535
Henagon

Same problem - July 2017 - I guess it isn't being worked on.

Sigh

Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff

Dear @NandaP, dear @mike65535

Thank you for your post. After consultation with my colleagues from support, this issue should not occur again.

Do you have checked your ports? Today we release a new version for TeamViewer 12, could you please try an installation with this latest version?

If the problem persists, could you please post a screenshot of your TeamViewer window, where the blank ID and password is shown.

Please let me know, if you need further help. Thanks in advance. 

Best
Reyhan

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Reyhan
Posted by kanecomp
Henagon

Screenshot from 2018-09-14 06-46-09.png

Posted by fvancauw
Photon

same problem overhere ... :(

Any solution already?