TeamViewer 15 crashes on Mac after connecting to remote desktop

I use TeamViewer on my Mac laptop to connect to my Windows desktop at work.

When I tried to connect yesterday, I got a message saying that I need to update TeamViewer on both my Mac and the remote. I did this. I am now running TeamViewer 15 on both computers.

Now, when I try to log on, it lets me enter the password to connect and then the remote desktop screen shows up briefly (less than 1 second) before TeamViewer crashes on my Mac.

I get an error that says "TeamViewer quit unexpectedly". In the details section of the error report it says:

""Compiler encountered an internal error" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Compiler encountered an internal error}'
terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException
abort() called"

I have tried re-booting my computer and re-installing TeamViewer and I still have the same issue.

Any info is appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Doc911
    Doc911 Posts: 1

Did you ever fix this? I have the same problem. TeamViewer has worked fine for me until today, and now all of a sudden TeamViewer quits as soon as I try to connect to the remote Mac. I'm using TeamViewer 15, with the latest update on both Macs.

It doesn't matter if I connect through easy access or with apassword, TeamViewer quits without giving me any message at all. On the remote Mac I can see that I'm connected in the Session list. But TeamViewer is not running on the Mac I'm trying to connect from. The local Mac is running Mojave and the remote Mac High Sierra.

I saw that TeamViewer changed their user agreement today. Could this be connected? I would be greatful for any help on this issue since I urgently need to connect to my other Mac.

Update: After rebooting both Macs it works again.