Posted by GECSG
Henagon

Teamviewer - Number of sessions per user

On the pricing page it states for Multi-User Premium License that there are multiple seats, 1 session and on the For Teams Corporate License there are multiple seats, 3 sessions.

What I'd like to know is are these sessions per user or per License? For example, with the Premium License having only 1 session, does this mean that for all the users only one user can have a session live at any one time, or can all users have 1 session live at the same time?

We have three or four users, but no need to have more than 1 session open each at any one time, however each of us might be on a single different session at the same time.

Hope that makes sense!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Teamviewer - Number of sessions per user

Hi @GECSG 

Thanks for your post and your question. 

Yes - if you and your colleagues want to use TeamViewer from any device of your choice, but only one person needs to work at a time, the Premium plan might be the right choice.

Use conditions for the Premium plan

• This license can be linked to multiple TeamViewer Accounts and they can be signed in to the Computer & Contact list at the same time on different devices.

Hint: Yet only one of the persons signed in, will be able to connect to endpoints at a time.

• To allow multiple persons to connect concurrently, further add-on channels must be added (or you go for the Corporate plan)

I hope this answers your question. 

More information can be found here: What TeamViewer license do I need? 

Thanks and best,

Esther

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Teamviewer - Number of sessions per user

Hi @GECSG 

Thanks for your post and your question. 

Yes - if you and your colleagues want to use TeamViewer from any device of your choice, but only one person needs to work at a time, the Premium plan might be the right choice.

Use conditions for the Premium plan

• This license can be linked to multiple TeamViewer Accounts and they can be signed in to the Computer & Contact list at the same time on different devices.

Hint: Yet only one of the persons signed in, will be able to connect to endpoints at a time.

• To allow multiple persons to connect concurrently, further add-on channels must be added (or you go for the Corporate plan)

I hope this answers your question. 

More information can be found here: What TeamViewer license do I need? 

Thanks and best,

Esther