cancel sub

Hi all

Apparently, an email sent to discuss upgrading, is grounds for changing my licence from V12 perpetual to an unwanted and un-requested yearly subscription. My original email actully included these words... 'However, I don’t wish to pay for yearly upgrades/licences for my current support PCs'

I am then told to open a support ticket! I didn't need this all the way through the Covid-19 lockdown, we issue a PO for any orders we place, none has been raised with Teamviewer.

I can only guess that they are on the verge of administration, and need to steal as much money as possible, from their dwindelling customer base!

I am told to raise a support ticket! Why, it's not a support issue, do their accounts have issues dealing with, oh you know, account queries?

Then to my astonishment, they say they are going to take the money anyway! from where exactly. At least it's not my problem!

I'm not a big user of Teamviewer anymore, so will be moving over to the **Third Party Product** platform or even **Third Party Product** and although the loss of revenue from me is low, the amount of customers I will now 'NOT' be recommending Teamviewer to, probably equates to £5k pa.

Oh well, I used to think Teamviewer were a good company to deal with, however they appear to have lost

• The ability to understand the English Language
  • How a Purchase Order actually works and what it means
  • Customer Service

I sincerely hope you regain the ability to support YOUR customers, learn to read & understand emails

Good luck with that!

Tagged: