how to add a Local lan remote computer to my Management

Announcements

First Step Guides

1. Are you new to TeamViewer and Home Office and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.
  2. New to the Remote Access Plan? Find our first steps FAQ here.
  3. Are you new to blizz and online meetings or classes and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

how to add a Local lan remote computer to my Management

Is there a way to add my local LAN computers (computers With none Internet Connection) To my Management console.

Thanks

3 Replies
3 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: how to add a Local lan remote computer to my Management

Hi @BennyDavidovich

it is not possible to add LAN-only computers or IP-addresses to your Computers & Contacts list or the Management Console.

Both tools are dependent on a working internet connection.

All the best, Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

Highlighted
Posted by
Electron

It seems like that would be an easy option to impliment, no? There obviously is a need for a way to add a LAN only system to your Computer/Contacts list, as this thread makes clear.

Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi  @Area_Man_714

Thanks for your post. 

We have a feature request for this in our Ideas board posted by @SteveAW. Please feel free to upvote the idea by giving a Kudo to let our Product Management know, that you also would like to add LAN IP addresses to the Computers & Contacts List.

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend, Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started