Ad is blocking my view..

So how do I get rid of this annoying ad(top right) which is blocking some of my view? Huh?

I don't get this covering my screen when I'm on a tablet or phone, so why is it so from Windows to Linux, huh? Tell me, please. I put the console in the way to show you..

Annoying ad is blocking viewAnnoying ad is blocking view

Tagged:

Comments

• ChristianCay
    ChristianCay Posts: 182 [Former Staff]

Dear stefanw1337,

Thank you for your post.

This TeamViewer informs the user on the remote side that TeamViewer is used.

That ad keeps the Teamviewer connection able to grab the screen. It cannot be minimized or closed because it will affect Teamviewer remote session.

We can submit a feature request to make this ad work like Windows that can be minimized.

I will forward your suggestion to our product management team. 

Such ideas are always welcome, although we can not promise when or if this Feature will be implemented. 

Decisions for new features are mainly based on customer's suggestions. 

Nevertheless, your feedback is crucial to us, as we want to continue to develop TeamViewer-based on our user's need.

We will be happy to inform you about the realization of this feature.

If you have any further questions regarding our product, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Christan

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
  • Still this thing can't be hidden, and it's not like this on my Windows machine. Windows machine is fine, you can hide the stupid "ad", and there's minimal obstruction. But on Linux it's blocking me from seeing anything underneath, like the toolbars in f.ex. Chrome.

Please get rid of this hideous "ad". This is for personal use, and I'm not affected by the ad. And I DO know this PC is being controlled when *I* have connected to it.