Which License for Teamviewer with Android Host

Announcements

Enjoy your weekend!

If you want to read our latest blog post, click here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

Which License for Teamviewer with Android Host

I bought Teamviewer Premium with Support for Mobile devices, thinking this would allow me to build a host my for company android devices. Well, right now if I try to build a Android host, I'm being told I need a license. If I click the button I'm not being offered a specific product related to this so I assume my license with Mobile support must be the right option but somehow it is not activated? Can someone please assist?

1 Reply
1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: Which License for Teamviewer with Android Host

Hello @pietervr

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, you only can create a customized Android Host in your Management Console with a Corporate license.
In this scenario, the customized Android Host created from the Management Console is only useful for rolling it out on a large number of devices and also to automatically get the Android Hosts popping up the list of computers & contacts. You will find more information about this topic here: Deploy TeamViewer Host for Android and assign the devices to a TeamViewer account

However, you can use the Android Host for controlling remotely your devices by downloading it via the Google Play store or directly download the .apk via this link: TeamViewerHost.apk

With your Premium license with Mobile Device Support, you will be able to connect to your mobiles devices.

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Cheers

Jean

French Community Moderator
Did my reply answer your question ? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful ? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.