Cannot connect to computers using the Windows App on Teamviewer 13

Announcements

A new TeamViewer version for Windows has been released. Read the Change Log for 15.7.7 here!

Highlighted
Posted by
Electron

Cannot connect to computers using the Windows App on Teamviewer 13

Just loaded the TeamViewer 13 app from the Windows Store on my computer and one other.  Now I cannot connect in either direction.  I get an error message sayin the partner does not accept incoming connections.

I could connect with TeamViewer 12.  Please help.

Both are runnign the latest version of Windows 10 and are not on the same network.

3 Replies
3 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: Cannot connect to computers using the Windows App on Teamviewer 13

Hi, I have similar problem. Trying to connect ipad and iphone and get same message. 

A bit concerned that your message has not been answered. What chance mine?

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Hi have the same issue, I have deployed TeamViewer: Remote Control via the Windows Store on my Windows 10 PC and can make outgoing connections to other PCs however it will not accept incoming connections. I have never had this problem with the desktop version, it seems only with the Windows Store delivered app. The interface is very basic and there aren't a lot of options/settings to check either.

I would really appreciate some help with this, or even an explanation as to why you cannot accept incoming connections?

Thanks all

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Hi All,
I have had confirmation from TeamViewer Support that the Windows 10 Windows Store deliverd app does not allow incoming connections, see below email:

Hi Dusan,

So with the Windows app store only outgoing connection works.

Cordialement

Maël de Loth
Support Engineer
-----------------------
TeamViewer GmbH * www.teamviewer.com

Jahnstr. 30 * D-73037 Göppingen
Tel. +49 (0)7161 60692 50 * Fax +49 (0)7161 60692 79

Handelsregister Ulm HRB 534075 * Geschäftsführer: Oliver Steil, Stefan Gaiser

Ticket ID: 4245275

PS: TeamViewer 13 is here! Discover what’s new!