Announcements

Here you will find the download links for all modules
in version 9: TeamViewer 9

Posted by mikee
Trigon

Forced update to insider builds on all machines?

I have a free personal account and very recently all of my machines as well as friends and family have been upgraded to the latest Insider build.

I have never been an insider, I have even dissabled automatic updated as I care about things working exactly as before.

It seems my preferances were completely ignored and now I cannot even find a way to remove the insider builds. How can I go the regular builds and stop updates as before?

3 Replies
3 Replies
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: Forced update to insider builds on all machines?

Hi @mikee 

Thank you for your post.

Kindly try to uninstall the current version of TeamViewer with remove all settings, then reinstall TeamViewer on your devices. When the installation is completed, make sure that the setting Receive insider builds remains disabled. Please note that we would recommend all the users to use TeamViewer latest version.

Learn more about the TeamViewer Insider Builds here.

Hope it is helpful.

Ying_Q

Posted by mikee
Trigon

That is exactly what I am doing and any new installs do show insider builds unchecked. My issue is that I have about 20 or more computer that I need to do this on. Some of which I will not be able to access physically for some time, which makes the whole process very difficult. Thanks.
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hi @mikee 

Unfortunately that uninstallation and installation of TeamViewer must be performed physically.

Sorry for any incovenience caused in this case.

Feel free to contact us if further assistance needed.

Regards

Ying_Q