MAC Remote printing with TeamViewer 14 not working

directs1
directs1 Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Is remote printing still available for MAc on version 14?? I have the printer driver installed but does not show in Extra.

Comments

• I'm having the same issue and it seemed to start this week.  I'm running macOS High Sierra (v10.13.6) and connecting to a Windows 10 system.  I've tried uninstalling the recent Windows 10 update and even reverting to version 13 of TeamViewer.  Neither seemed to work.  The option is just completely missing from the Extras menu.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Remote Printing functionality as well and that did not seem to make any difference.

I'm using a Free license as this is for personal use.  It used to work just fine, but seemed to stop just this week.

• kamon71
    kamon71 Posts: 1
    I have Mac os Mohave and my print option is also gone. It was working 2 days ago and now not even showing up in extras. My husband uses a PC and it is still available on it. A few work arounds are to use the file box and download and print or email it to yourself and print which is a pain in the rear!