I want to see what the optoins are in the new 13 version. But I need a password and it seems it's not my password that I use to login on my TV account.. Anybody an idea?
I have got the same problem
No avalaible password to have acces option.
My account is well recognize
Which password we have to use to acces option ??
Thank you for your posts!
If you cannot remember the password for the options you have to uninstall TeamViewer with all options. To do that, please go to "Programs & Features" choose TeamViewer and click "uninstall". You have the option to choose "uninstall with all settings" during the uninstall process.
1. Exit TeamViewer. Run --> regedit.exe
2. Browse to --> "HKLM\Software\WOW6432Node\TeamViewer" folder.
(depending on your version, you might a sub-folder called "Version X").
3. Select --> "OptionPasswordAES" key
4. Right-click on that key and select the "Delete" option. Confirm the deletion and close the registry editor.
5. Restart Teamviewer. The Options no longer require a password. Now you can set it again to whatever you want.
This is the biggest issue in teamviewer , time time the password for options doesn't work
at the same time the password to access the pc from another location , same issue
that it doesn't help,, everybody can do that.. the issue we have to do all over again,, and that issue still in Teamviewer
It is a glitch, mostly is when is an update or upgrade