Please wait while connecting (keeps spinning)

cyborgnyc
cyborgnyc Posts: 1
edited March 27 in Mobile

I've successfully used Teamviewer in the past (11.0) and was always able to connect to my personal laptop (Mac) from my phone.

Now after configuring TV 13, it just keeps spinning and spinning with the message "Please wait while connecting". I can see that TV 13 kind of  "connects" (launches -- little pop-up window in upper right appears), but the phone never actually gets control of the Mac.

Please advise. TKS!

Comments

• cappaj1
    cappaj1 Posts: 1

I'm having the same issue on both my android phones when trying to connect to my home pc. Started doing it a lot lately but before that for last few years has been fine.

• I have the exact same problem. Any solutions?

I have noticed that sometimes, if I click cancel, and then try again on the 2nd time it will connect. It never connects on the first try.

• I have the same problem. Can someone at TeamViewer please look into this?

• Daveasdf
    Daveasdf Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited April 2023

I have 2 tablets (running TeamViewer app) and 3 phones (running Host app). One phone has a sim card with data that the 2 tablets and other 2 phones are all connected to, via mobile hotspot.

I can successfully connect the tablets to mirror the phone with sim card data running the mobile hotspot (phone 1), but I cannot connect the tablets to two other phones (that are connected to the mobile hotspot of phone 1).

It shows all 3 phones as online/available on the tablets, but when trying to connect to the other two phones, it's stuck on 'Please wait while connecting'.

Also, is there a way to zoom in the picture so the screen mirror takes up the whole screen on the tablet, and not just the exact size of the phone screen?

• AGoga
    AGoga Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have the same problem. Android to Android using latest version!

it just keeps spinning...

tried uninstalling, and reinstalling, same thing

if the remote device has Host app opened (not just started, which it does by default at startup, but opened, you tap on it and open it), THEN it connects... which is not normal! the whole purpose of the host app is to allow unattended connectivity...

Can someone at TeamViewer please look into this?

• AGoga
    AGoga Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have the same problem. Android to Android using latest version!

it just keeps spinning... please wait while connecting...

tried uninstalling, and reinstalling, same thing

if the remote device has Host app opened (not just started, which it does by default at startup, but opened, you tap on it and open it), THEN it connects... which is not normal! the whole purpose of the host app is to allow unattended connectivity...

Can someone at TeamViewer please look into this?