Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Remote Control requesting Confirmation

Hello everyone.

Today I ran into some issues when trying my mother to setup an unattended access to her work pc.

I configured her work pc according to the help article (removed personal passwords, granted easy access, checked connection is set to full access, connecting the computer to a teamviewer account) and then setup my computer to test the connection (also logging in with the teamviewer account, checking connection settings, etc) and the remote control still requests a confirmation on the work pc.

How can I turn that off so that the confirmation does not pop up any longer and we can connect to that pc without any confirmation?

Any help appreciated, I spent close to 2 hours google searching but none of the posts solved the issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: Remote Control requesting Confirmation

Hello @ElektroPracht,

Thank you for your message.

You need to check three things:

• (1) On the remote computer, the settings for incoming connections are set up Full Access 
  • (2) On your computer, the settings for outgoing connection are also set on Full Access

2019-08-30 12_20_42-TeamViewer options.png

• When you connect to the remote computer, use the button Remote control using password2019-08-30 12_21_43-Window.png

If these three things are set up, I can guarantee you that TeamViewer won't ask you for a confirmation anymore!

Best,

Jean

French Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution button below. ✅
You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Hello @ElektroPracht,

Thank you for your message.

You need to check three things:

• (1) On the remote computer, the settings for incoming connections are set up Full Access 
  • (2) On your computer, the settings for outgoing connection are also set on Full Access

2019-08-30 12_20_42-TeamViewer options.png

• When you connect to the remote computer, use the button Remote control using password2019-08-30 12_21_43-Window.png

If these three things are set up, I can guarantee you that TeamViewer won't ask you for a confirmation anymore!

Best,

Jean

French Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution button below. ✅
You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Hey there, for some reason that button didn't show up when we were setting it up. Today it was suddenly there and it worked like a charm.

Thanks a bunch and have a nice day!