confirmation email containing a device authorization link not received

Dejay11
Dejay11 Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hi. I have a paid account.. Not this one. I had to make this account just so I could get help as your system does not allow for support unless loged in. And as that is my problem, I'm sure you can see my dilemma.

I do not receive confirmation emails to activate computers. .

this is the message...

"To ensure the continued security of your account, you need to first confirm this browser is a trusted device. We have sent you a confirmation email containing a device authorization link. If you don't receive this verification email within a reasonable amount of time, please check your junk or spam folder. Read further information about trusted devices."

It is not in the spam folder.

Looking up people with the same problem does not show solutions!

Could my email be whitelisted?

I wish to unregister computers I do not use anymore so I can register new ones.

Please advise how to proceed.

Tagged:

Comments

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @Dejay11 

Thank you for your post. 

Can you please send me your affected email address in a private message?

Looking forward to it and wish you a great day. 

All the best,
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• jaco45689
    jaco45689 Posts: 1

Hi@Natascha Good day. I found this thread and your reply while searching for a solution to the same problem. I have a new machine and cannot get my Corporate License to work. As soon a I try to log in on the app or on the Web it gives me the message about the email I will receive so I can add my Device to the Trusted list. It has now been over 2 weeks and I still have not received the email. I have also tried to contact Teamviewer from the App itself to now avail. Can you please assist? I also had to create a second account just to be able to post this.Thanks.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @jaco45689

Thank you for your post.?

Please ensure TeamViewer is added to your list of safe senders, and please check the Junk and SPAM folders.

If it still does not work, can you please send me your affected email address in a private message?
    Or you can reach out to our support team directly from here.

Hope this will help you.

All the best,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • WMP249
    WMP249 Posts: 1

I am having the same problem with a personal account. I also had to create a second account to get help. I have checked my junk email folder and no luck. how do I get this resolved?