Changing Background Pictures on remote machines

pcitback
pcitback Posts: 3
edited May 2023 in General questions

I am a business license user and I have a few of my clients having some issues.  I have noticed that some of the machines when I am remoted in a bunch of clients and updating things, the background get changed.  Just seeing if anyone else has this issue.  I have one client, whose background picture gets changed to a completely different picture (and this picture is on another client not related or that - but remoted in both machines at the same time)

Just seems odd it would change their picture with that one, when I didnt upload the picture and apply that as their new.  Maybe a glitch in the software, I know with the Teamviewer 13 that happened with another client and I didnt know what to tell him.  I had another client with 14 that emailed me and asked that it had switched.

Seeing if anyone else has had people mention this, since I couldnt find anything in that, and I know in my settings, I know I have the box to not show the background when remoted in

Tagged:

Comments

• pcitback
    pcitback Posts: 3

Had another client I remoted into and another whose background changed once again.  Wish they'd fix that issue, just odd how it can change the background picture to a totally different picture of another machine I was remoted into at the same time.  Makes no sense.