Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by masksav
Henagon

Team viewer 14: Mouse / Keyboard not working on remote computer

Hi all

Using the free version to try it out for later use at my company. I'm able to access my host or main PC remotely with no issues.  However once I'm logged-in  i have no control over anything including the mouse and keyboards.  They do nothing.  It appears that my mouse is see on the screen is the mouse from the remote PC and has no effect on the host PC

All setting are set to full control on both sides.  I've even pulled the USB for my wireless mouse but to no avail.

Windows 10 on both sides.  I do have go to my PC installed on the main or host computer and it works fine.  Just cant do anything remotely also using TV14  (14.1.1925)

4 Replies
Posted by dflorey
Photon

Re: Team viewer 14: Mouse / Keyboard not working on remote computer

Same problem here.

Teamviewer 14 on both sides and I'm not able to remote control the mouse on the remote Mac. Screen shows up fine though.

Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hello @masksav,
Hello @dflorey,

Thank you for your messages.

I think we have here two different cases, even though we have the same symptoms.

@masksav, First of all, I recommend you to make an update of your TeamViewer applications on both sides of the connection (your PC, and the remote PC).
Then, could you please check if, on your remote computer's TeamViewer options, Full access is granted? In order to check this, you only need to go ExtrasOptionsAdvanced and Advanced settings for connections to this computer.

@dflorey, could you please check, what OS version your remote Mac has? If it is running on Mojave, please follow the instructions on this article: How to control a Mac running macOS 10.14 Mojave

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Cheers

Jean

French Community Moderator
Did my reply answer your question ? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful ? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.
2 Replies
Posted by pwrmacbob
Trigon

@dflorey

Did this help you? I followed those instructions and still have the same problem.

Posted by hungba
Photon

Did you manage to solve this problem? I followed the instruction but not successful.