Cannot get free version

Posted by Anthony_gavan
Photon

Cannot get free version

So I accidentaly downloaded the 7 day free trial for business use. I figured after the free trial I would just get the free version as I dont use teamviewer for business use. Now i cant download the free version even after uninstaling and reinstaling with the free version for personal use. It still asks to buy a license that my free trial has expired. I have called customer service and they advised me that writing here is the only way to get help. Because i am not a customer. Any advice?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Former Staff Jonathan
Former Staff
Solution

Re: Cannot get free version

Hi @debbie123 and @Anthony_gavan,

Thanks @Iain_welsfor your help with this topic.

For this topic we ask that you have a look at the following link to get assistance with your trial expired question. If you send a message to myself or @Esther it may take longer to process.

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Why-do-I-see-TeamViewer-trial-Your-trial-period-h...

All the best,

Jonathan

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
6 Replies
Posted by debbie123
Henagon

Did you ever hear any response from anyone?

Posted by Iain_wels
Tetragon

Hello @Anthony_gavan and @debbie123,

If you have this issue you should contact an administrator/moderator for support they are the only one's that could change you're license from trail to free. The only thing they need is you're teamviewer ID.

@Esther @Jonathan

DON'T PUT YOUR ID HERE, YOU'LL NEED TO PRIVATE MESSAGE AN ADMINISTRATOR OR A MODERATOR.

I hope this helps,

Thank you for using teamviewer.

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
Iain Wels,
ICT-Support
If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
Posted by Former Staff Jonathan
Former Staff
Solution

Hi @debbie123 and @Anthony_gavan,

Thanks @Iain_welsfor your help with this topic.

For this topic we ask that you have a look at the following link to get assistance with your trial expired question. If you send a message to myself or @Esther it may take longer to process.

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Why-do-I-see-TeamViewer-trial-Your-trial-period-h...

All the best,

Jonathan

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Posted by Barbara2
Electron

Cannot download.  Can anyone help?

Highlighted
Posted by Iain_wels
Tetragon

Hello Barbara2,

How do you mean you cannot download? Could you explain so i can help?

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
Iain Wels,
ICT-Support
If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
Posted by srk1
Photon

I am very confused as when I downloaded there wasnt even an option as to what type of use. Where is this in the download process?