Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by MelM
Henagon

Not receiving password reset emails or new trusted device emails

After the update to v13 (personal use) I cannot log in.  Have requested multiple times for the password reset email & I never receive the email.  I have tried uninstalling & then reinstalling as well & that has not worked.  Can you pls. fix this problem so I can use the tool.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by MelM
Henagon
Solution

Re: Not receiving password reset emails or new trusted device emails

Thanks for the reply; but I am not interested in buying a paper, which is what your link directed me to.

Since my original post I worked on this problem further & it seems to be fixed.  Not sure why; but after re-creating my account (which made no sense) I was able to log in.

2 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by alendelor
Photon

i've been in a comparable circumstance when dealing with my article generator application so I pursued this guide..hope it makes a difference. On official ninja essays i found article about it

1 Reply
Posted by MelM
Henagon
Solution

Thanks for the reply; but I am not interested in buying a paper, which is what your link directed me to.

Since my original post I worked on this problem further & it seems to be fixed.  Not sure why; but after re-creating my account (which made no sense) I was able to log in.