Couldn't Remote control device Samsung Galaxy Talet T295 (Android 10)

Options

Continue based on the old ticket: [#33957969]

Dear teamviewer support team,

We have shared this information to Samsung manufacture.

One point need to Highlight here for team focus on ,

With Samsung Galaxy Tablet T295, have no problem if running Android9.

The problem occurred when we upgraded to OS Android10

Below (attachment)P1.pngP2.png

P/s: About the Knox, check on the list, not mentioned to the OS android version

P3.pngis one special example, we can remote, see the screen, transfer file but could not Control the device SM-T295:

Tagged:

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @andhb

Thank you for your post ?

Unfortunately it is not currently possible. As per our agreement with Samsung, they have only granted remote control functionality to devices with Knox. To allow full remote control of a device, we need cooperation from the manufacturers themselves which we do not have from Samsung for devices without Knox.
    You can see a full list of devices and if they are Knox supported or not here: https://www.samsungknox.com/en/knox-platform/supported-devices

For more information, please read this article.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused and we thank you in advance for your understanding.?

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • andhb
    Options

As I have highlight. Please explain why we still remote control to the same type device T295, when it is running the OS Android9

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @andhb

Thanks for your reply.

I assume that you use an old method on the device. As you have already known, it used to be controlled with the Samsung add-on, however early in the year, we changed to Knox only and no longer support the add on.This decision was made by Samsung and we can now only support remote control on devices with Knox.

Hope this will help you.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator