My post keeps disappearing

JetsonDavis
JetsonDavis Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited January 2021 in General questions

I am trying to understand why I'm logged off every 45 seconds. I have posted the questions 3 times and my post keeps getting removed. My post from last night says 'post merged', but when I click on the provided link, I'm taken to a thread abut commercial use but my post is not there.

[removed per Community Guidelines] The free version of TV is a disaster. I'm willing to pay for the few times I help my 80 year old parents with their computer, but not the excessive amount TV charges.

Comments

• echawkes
    echawkes Posts: 5 ✭✭

I'm having a similar problem.  I wrote up a detailed description (with version numbers, screenshots, etc.) posted about it here:

https://community.teamviewer.com/English/discussion/109700/teamviewer-logs-me-off-after-one-minute/p1?new=1

but my post was deleted after an hour or so. I haven't had any notification about the post being merged or anything.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    edited January 2021

Hi all,

Thank you for your posts 😊

I would just like to clarify that no posts were removed, however Moderators may move a post if there has been already the same topic as per the community guidelines. If we ever delete a post, we will always message the user advising them we have done so.

When Moderators move posts, you won't get a message as your post does exist in the community. You can check your posts anytime from your profile page.

Hope this information will help you :)

Best,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • TekMrk
    TekMrk Posts: 9 ✭✭

I check my profile and although I've submitted two posts in the last two days (and verified after I submitted them that they were in fact there) both of them have been deleted and it shows white space next to the word discussions on my profile page.

I have saved, the URLs to my previous posts and they are gone! Why are we (several others are stating the same) being disconnected? ...and for me without any message box as per reason why ???

(AND yes I submitted form AND received email that my ID was resent)

• rdurost
    rdurost Posts: 5 ✭✭

My two posts were both deleted.

Richard