teamviewer.com link icon
or
Ask The Community

TeamViewer 14.2 for Windows Server 2003 and XP

Where can I find version 14.2 for 2003 Server and XP?

I don't want to install every time version 13 and upgrade to 14..

Thanks!

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 3,342 Community Manager

You should get 14.2 automatically when downloading it from an XP here: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/previous-versions/

Can you confirm?

Community Manager
  • testerics
    testerics Posts: 8 ✭✭

Thank you for your answer, but is downloading 14.7.48507..

The latest version for XP is 14.2.56678. No link for download on XP or Server 2003

• testerics
    edited March 12

[file removed - Do Not Download TeamViewer from Third Parties]

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 462 Senior Moderator

Hello @testerics

Thank you for the clarification.

We will forward this internally and will update here once we have more information.

Thanks in advance for your patience 🙏

Josh P.
    Senior Community Moderator

Did my response answer your question? Help out others and select it as the Accepted Answer

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 462 Senior Moderator
    edited March 12

Hello @testerics

Could you please confirm you are attempting the download from a Windows XP device? The 14.2 download will only work if attempting to download it on a device that cannot run the later versions.

Thanks in advance! (again 😅)

Josh P.
    Senior Community Moderator

Did my response answer your question? Help out others and select it as the Accepted Answer

• testerics

If I open a browser on XP (Mozilla) and I try to download the version 14, the file version downloaded is 14.7.48507. So, I need to download the latest version13 and install. After this, the program is allowing me to download version 14.2 and update.

This means 2 installation steps, for 13 and 14.

I think is very simple for everybody to have the latest version 14.2 available to download and install directly, not in 2 steps..