I'VE DOWNLOADED THE TEAM VIEWER BUT NOT GETTING MY TEAM ID?

Options

I'VE DOWNLOADED THE TEAM VIEWER BUT NOT GETTING MY TEAM ID?

Answers

• Archigos
    Archigos Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Options

Can you provide some more information?

You downloaded it, but did you install it? What operating system are you on? Any other details that would help us help you?

• baluyotd
    baluyotd Posts: 1
    Options

Thank you for answering my question so quickly.

I'm using my MAC and yes I did installed it. I've created an account with the team viewer but it's not giving me a Team ID that I need to complete my form.

• Archigos
    Archigos Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Options

Team ID and Form make me think that you may be filling out a form to obtain a commercial license for TeamViewer. If that's what you're trying to do, sadly I can't help you with that, since I just use TeamViewer under the free license and have no experience trying that.

If you're not trying to do a commercial license, I can try to help you out, but sadly due to an ongoing issue with TeamViewer right now I can't connect to my Mac long enough to take screenshots or anything to help guide you in the right direction. If this is the case though, could you tell me if you're trying to use the current Mac you installed on to connect to a different machine or if you want to connect to that Mac. I might be able to walk you though it.