Device activation

Options
eXtrem
eXtrem Posts: 4 ✭✭

I do not receive a letter to activate the device. Of course, I checked the spam folder. No need to write that I didn't check something, the problem is on your part.

Also, they started throwing me out of sessions and writing what I use for commercial purposes, although this is not the case.

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,988 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @eXtrem,

If you own a professional TeamViewer license:

• Please contact our support via phone, they will guide you through the procedure: Contact us via phone

If you are using the free version of TeamViewer:

• You can create for free a new account: https://login.teamviewer.com/LogOn#register 
    • If creating a new account with a different email address is not an option and you want to use this same account again, you can request the deletion of your TeamViewer account by writing an email to privacy@teamviewer.com.
    • As soon as the account is deleted by our dedicated team, you will be able to create the TeamViewer account with this same email address.

To reset your TeamViewer ID to personal use, please use this link:

Community Manager

• eXtrem
    Options

In order to reset the ID, I need to enter my TV account, I cannot do this, because I do not receive an email to activate the device ...

• eXtrem
    Options

@JeanK give me answer  

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,988 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

@eXtrem Please check your inbox, I sent you a while ago a private message on the same day you posted your first message.

Community Manager