Need Help Deleting an Account (Locked out due to MFA)

I previously created a TeamViewer account using my company email, but due to losing my phone(along with the authentication app) and the backup code, I am now unable to access this account due to being locked out by MFA.

Is there some way to request TeamViewer's side to have this account deleted so that I can use the same email to create a new account? I need to use this email address since its what my company uses to grant accounts commercial licenses.

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @Zalics,

There are two options you can follow to get you started again:

If you own a professional TeamViewer license:

• Please contact our support via phone, they will guide you through the procedure: Contact us via phone

If you are using the free version of TeamViewer:

• You can create for free a new account: https://login.teamviewer.com/LogOn#register 
    • If creating a new account with a different email address is not an option and you want to use this same account again, you can request the deletion of your TeamViewer account by writing an email to privacy@teamviewer.com.
    • As soon as the account is deleted by our dedicated team, you will be able to create the TeamViewer with this same email address.

Community Manager