how to cancel next year's auto-renewal of the license

cancellation of next year's auto-renewal of the license.

Answers

• Hi there,

I've revoked permission to any payments to teamviewer via paypal a long time ago, before this I've tried to unsubscribe via the place where you can manage the licences, which then only offer to upgrade the licence. After a good amount of time spent searching for a button to unsubscribe I was convinced it was impossible to find a way to digitally unsubscribe except via revoking permissions. Now I'm being harassed by e-mails because of the payment failures repeatedly. I apologise for the inconvinience but I'd like to kindly ask to be unsubscribed from this service, I haven't been using it for a good amount of months. I also can't submit a ticket because of the expired licence as teamviewer only notified me since after the licence expired, so that's why I'll need to do it via a question here.

Kind regards,

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @Keon4004_Admin,

Thank you for your post 😊

Please submit a support ticket so our customer support team will assist you in cancellation.

Hope this will be helpful.

Kind regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Looks like I got merged with another question, which is fine. but in my case, I cannot submit a ticket because my licence has already expired

• Keon4004_Admin
    Keon4004_Admin Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi,

I wish to request the official receipt or confirmation of receiving the payment for paid invoice.

Please help.