Commercial error

Options
BerndVP
BerndVP Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Hi,

I use Teamviewer to help out a restaurant in Luxembourg that bought an audio install of us.

I use teamviewer once a year to gain access the their PC to update the software of the audio install.

Now I'm getting a Commercial usage error and can't finish the job, so the client can't use his audio system in the restaurant.

Buying a business license for just once a year connecting to them, is not on order....

Best Answer

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,051 Former Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi BerndVP,

I understand that you don´t want to buy a license for using TeamViewer just one time. However, this connection 100% requires a license as the restaurant is commercial. As only one side of the connection requires a license, the restaurant can simply activate their existing license or buy a license.

Thanks and best, Esther

Former Community Manager

Answers

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,051 Former Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi BerndVP,

I understand that you don´t want to buy a license for using TeamViewer just one time. However, this connection 100% requires a license as the restaurant is commercial. As only one side of the connection requires a license, the restaurant can simply activate their existing license or buy a license.

Thanks and best, Esther

Former Community Manager