My activate button isn't on my activate email, please help I'm stuck in the free version!

Options

I can't get off the free version even after logging out and trying to log back in. My activation email say to click on an activate button that isn't there?? Not sure what to do!

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator
    Options

Hi @JKuhnDC

Thank you for contacting us.

If you have successfully activated the license on your TeamViewer account, kindly log in on TeamViewer client.

-> the account displays as Free, please contact TeamViewer Support Team for further assistance on license activation.

-> the account displays with license, you are fine to start the connections.

Hope it would help.

Kind regards,

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • mohantrainee
    Options

I have paid amount and bought commercial license 2 days back. It is mentioned that I will receive an email to activate the account in 1 day. but already 2 days completed and still I didn't receive any activation link. Can any one help me on this. Cause I am loosing my business. Kindly help me on this.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator
    Options

Hi @mohantrainee,

Thank you for contacting us on TeamViewer Community!

As TeamViewer system record shows that your order is pending, we kindly ask your patience on getting a response from TeamViewer support team please.

Warm regards,

Ying

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员