"Activate the checkbox to prove that the operation is performed by humans."

But there is no such checkbox!!!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Joe_Oliver
    Joe_Oliver Posts: 1
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

I tried from both Google Chrome and MS Edge. Neither show a box you can check. I found a "reset password" link via a different thread here that had the appropriate checkbox to check and it was visible via Chrome. The issue seems to be with the password reset pop-up which is what users are presented when clicking "forgot password" The process is very difficult to navigate and should be fixed.

Keywords: Password Reset, Forgot Password, Activate the checkbox to prove that the operation is performed by humans

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,988 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @Passegua,

Please try it from a different browser.

Community Manager

• Joe_Oliver
    Joe_Oliver Posts: 1
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

I tried from both Google Chrome and MS Edge. Neither show a box you can check. I found a "reset password" link via a different thread here that had the appropriate checkbox to check and it was visible via Chrome. The issue seems to be with the password reset pop-up which is what users are presented when clicking "forgot password" The process is very difficult to navigate and should be fixed.

Keywords: Password Reset, Forgot Password, Activate the checkbox to prove that the operation is performed by humans

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,988 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Thank you for the feedback. We have forwarded it to the dedicated team. 👍

Community Manager