Mac Monterey beta to Windows 11 beta no connection

Options
tmorg
tmorg Posts: 10 ✭✭

TV version 15 (latest ver) trying to connect from Mac OS Monterey beta to a Windows 11 beta. On Team Viewer it says connecting but never does anything and that box goes away. It doesn't open a window or say anything. I tried restarting TV on the mac and it says there is an open connection so it thinks it's connected but nothing. I only have TV Host on Windows so I haven't tried in reverse. I have verified on the Win 11 firewall that TV has normal proper access. Any thoughts appreciated.

Comments

• tmorg
    Options

I have also tried this from a Windows 10 computer to the Windows 11 beta and it does the same as from the Mac. So it appears that the Windows 11 may be the blocking end if anyone knows anything it is appreciated. I have reset the Firewall on Windows 11 to factory and uninstalled and re-installed Host.

• tmorg
    edited August 2021
    Options

Update: If you connect to Windows 11 from Monterey with Microsoft Remote Desktop app then Team Viewer actually connects. Not sure what's allowing it then but it does. It will also stay connected if you close the RDC after TV is connected. This works the same from another Windows 10 machine.